Thank you so much for your interest in custom painted furniture! I offer custom painting of client-owned furniture as I am able. Right now, it depends largely on the weather. My painting season is usually April-September.
I specialize in high gloss furniture finishes using a variety of high end products. Each piece goes through many hours of preparation over several days days to ensure a lasting, ultra-smooth finish. Unless otherwise specified, all of my finishes are sprayed using automotive refinishing tools intended for fine finishes.
Please note that information below is for estimation purposes only and will help you decide whether or not your project and budget is a good fit for my level of service. This is for furniture that you already own and bring to me for painting and does not apply to customization of pieces from my inventory. If you are seriously interested in hiring me, please email me at email@example.com with specifics about your project.
- Dressers/Buffets/Credenzas up to 35″ high
- Enamel Gloss / Water Based Gloss / Lacquer – $10 per horizontal inch
- Satin Finishes – $7 per horizontal inch
- Cabinet doors – add $25 each
- Non-standard sizes or more than 9 drawers, contact me for quote.
- Tallboys over 35″ and about 36-40″ wide
- Enamel Gloss / Water Based Gloss / Lacquer – $500-600
- Satin Finishes – $350-500
- Nightstand, End Table, Coffee Table, Console
- $75-350, depending on size and finish
- Desks/Accent tables
- Contact for custom quote
- Dining Chairs
- $75-150 each. No high gloss.
-Product cost unique to your project is passed on to you at my cost. Paint usually runs about $60 regardless of the finish you choose.
-Sales tax will be added to total.
-Delivery charge may be added
-Stripping a previous paint job, if required. $45/hrly. Expect to add $150-300 to your total. This is a labor intensive job with exposure to dangerous chemicals. I reserve the right to decline projects that need to be stripped.
No hutches, dining tables, beds, cribs, outdoor furniture or antique restoration or any other project I am uncomfortable taking on.
If you have concerns about my pricing, please check out this post I wrote about “why i charge what I charge.”
Please sign up to receive email blog posts: