Dear Friends, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your families. Around here, we kept it simple with a small family gathering on Christmas Eve at my parents’ and on Christmas Day we relaxed at home with the kids. As I promised on Instagram, once the kids were in bed on Christmas Day, I undecorated […]
Dear Friends, It has been a while. I don’t have anything new to share, furniture-wise, but I wanted to pop in to share the makeover of my mom’s kitchen that I painted this last year. Some of you may have seen it over the summer on the Country Chic Paint Blog, where it was first […]
Hi! I’m alive. Barely. I mean, two+ months without a nanny or having time to work on something I care about is enough to drive any mom to the brink of insanity. But I’m here and happy to be sharing the makeover of not just one – but TWO Drexel Accolade dressers. It took me […]
Dear Friends, Thanks so much for all the concerned comments, texts, and messages I received yesterday after my Instagram post. I didn’t mean to stir anything up. I drafted this post a few weeks ago and figured now would be a good time to share. —– What Happened? I haven’t been blogging or painting much […]
Hello! I’m soooooo excited to share this makeover because it is my favorite piece to date. A little nervous too, because it’s obvious from the before photo that this was a lovely wood piece of furniture, so some readers may object to painting such beautiful things. In fact, when I brought it home and listed it […]
More Posts by Christina
- Before | After: Custom Lacquered Nightstands in Benjamin Moore “Fond Memory”
- Before | After: Custom Drexel Sideboard Makeover
- Custom Painted Furniture: Why I charge what I charge?
- Before | After: Modern Mint Coffee Table
- Before | After: Two French Provincial Dressers – Lavender & Peony
- Before | After: Mid Century Modern White & Walnut Dresser
- Living Room Updates + DIY Brass Drapery Rods
- Before | After: Lane Guitar Pick Table
- Before | After: Mt. Airy Campaign Desk in “Amazon Moss”
- Before | After: Asian Style Cabinet with a Geometric Overlay (& adding legs to a Clunker).