Hi! I’m alive. Barely. I mean, two+ months without a nanny or having time to work on something I care about is enough to drive any mom to the brink of insanity. But I’m here and happy to be sharing the makeover of not just one – but TWO Drexel Accolade dressers. It took me […]
Dear Friends, Thanks so much for all the concerned comments, texts, and messages I received yesterday after my Instagram post. I didn’t mean to stir anything up. I drafted this post a few weeks ago and figured now would be a good time to share. —– What Happened? I haven’t been blogging or painting much […]
Hello! I’m soooooo excited to share this makeover because it is my favorite piece to date. A little nervous too, because it’s obvious from the before photo that this was a lovely wood piece of furniture, so some readers may object to painting such beautiful things. In fact, when I brought it home and listed it […]
Hello! I hesitate to share this post at all because it is custom. This is my second-ever custom project on client owned furniture. Do you remember the first one? Let me remind you (from December 2014). I’m not taking time to photograph these because my client is considering swapping out the pulls and I don’t […]
Hello Friends! Here to share a piece that I must have started in June? Not sure. I spent a couple weeks prepping this HUGE piece of furniture before painting. It is honestly one of the biggest jobs I have done, to date. My clients are repeat customers that found me via CL. They purchased my […]
More Posts by Christina
- Custom Painted Furniture: Why I charge what I charge?
- Before | After: Modern Mint Coffee Table
- Before | After: Two French Provincial Dressers – Lavender & Peony
- Before | After: Mid Century Modern White & Walnut Dresser
- Living Room Updates + DIY Brass Drapery Rods
- Before | After: Lane Guitar Pick Table
- Before | After: Mt. Airy Campaign Desk in “Amazon Moss”
- Before | After: Asian Style Cabinet with a Geometric Overlay (& adding legs to a Clunker).
- Product Review: Benjamin Moore Satin Impervo vs. Everything Else I’ve Tried
- Before | After: A Gray + Walnut Mid Century Dresser