Hi Friends! Today I’m sharing a personal project. My newest little buddy is just over three months old and finally has his own manger to lay his sweet little head. The poor guy has been couch and bed surfing for the last 3 months. I’ve said it before: baby #2 gets nothing. I mean nothing. […]
Hi friends! I’m in the middle of painting another long / low piece that was part of the set that the vintage blush nightstands came from. The weather has been insanely gorgeous and unseasonably warm here in Seattle – which is so great for my work. Unfortunately, my mom – the person who makes it […]
Hi Friends! I finished up this table last week, but have been letting it sit for a few days to cure before I put the glass top back on to stage and photograph this (Sunday) afternoon. This little table has served as a coffee table in our living room since I picked it up at […]
Hi Friends! This cute little cabinet has been taking up space in my house/workshop/van since December. Ry and I were out thrifting a couple of days before Christmas when we happened upon this and I just knew I had to have it. We used it inside the house in ‘as-is’ condition until March-ish, and then […]
Hello Friends! Earlier this weekend I revealed this piece on Facebook and Instagram. I found this gem hiding in a poorly photographed Craigslist ad about a month ago and convinced Ryan to make the long(ish) drive up to Arlington to pick it up. We arranged childcare for Quinn and took our then-5-week-old baby with us for […]
More Posts by Christina
- Before | After: Blush Colored Vintage Nightstands
- Life Lately, a New Website, and a Renewed Commitment to Useful Content! (some action required)
- Before | After: Hot Pink American of Martinsville Sideboard
- General Finishes Design Contest: It’s time to VOTE for my Bougainvillea Campaign Credenza!
- PART I: Beginner’s Roadmap for DIY moving your blog from WordPress.com to a self-hosted site
- My photography equipment, editing software, and what I’m learning about good pictures…
- Part Two: Tips for successfully selling painted furniture on Craigslist / Offer up
- Before | After: American of Martinsville Campaign Credenza
- HomeTalk: 17 Modern Dresser Revivals
- Critter Sprayer: video intro for transitioning from the paint brush / roller to a spray finish.