Hi Friends! This cute little cabinet has been taking up space in my house/workshop/van since December. Ry and I were out thrifting a couple of days before Christmas when we happened upon this and I just knew I had to have it. We used it inside the house in ‘as-is’ condition until March-ish, and then […]
Hello Friends! Earlier this weekend I revealed this piece on Facebook and Instagram. I found this gem hiding in a poorly photographed Craigslist ad about a month ago and convinced Ryan to make the long(ish) drive up to Arlington to pick it up. We arranged childcare for Quinn and took our then-5-week-old baby with us for […]
Hi Friends! Today’s post is just a quick before/after featuring the Blush colored nightstands I revealed on FB and Instagram yesterday. I have been s l o w l y working on restoring this pair since my Dr. cleared me for all activity a couple of weeks ago. I can’t believe that second baby of […]
New baby, new website, and a renewed commitment to useful content!
Hi Friends! My latest makeover is another pink piece. I usually don’t like to do similar colored pieces back-to-back, but my husband insisted that this piece should be pink and ultimately was the one who chose the color. This piece was next on the painting docket, so back-to-back pink it is. I’m accustomed to using General Finishes […]
More Posts by Christina
- General Finishes Design Contest: It’s time to VOTE for my Bougainvillea Campaign Credenza!
- PART I: Beginner’s Roadmap for DIY moving your blog from WordPress.com to a self-hosted site
- My photography equipment, editing software, and what I’m learning about good pictures…
- Part Two: Tips for successfully selling painted furniture on Craigslist / Offer up
- Before | After: American of Martinsville Campaign Credenza
- HomeTalk: 17 Modern Dresser Revivals
- Critter Sprayer: video intro for transitioning from the paint brush / roller to a spray finish.
- Before | After: Console Table Makeover, Photography Class & Thoughts on Chalk Paint
- Furniture Painting: Hobby vs. Business?
- 2015 Excel Spreadsheet Giveaway for your furniture painting business!